Posted by toadstar on 11:18 AM

Sorry I hate to do this but I'm desperate. Hurricane Ike leaves me with a huge deductible to get my house fixed. I'm behind on my mortgage and foreclosure is looming and Reliant is refusing to work with me and is threatening to shut off my power if I don't pay them more money than I have. I need help. So I'm starting a pledge drive. Below there is a Paypal Donate button, please, please help me and my family. If you do I will give you a sketch of whatever you want. Just email me a picture of what you want drawn to toad7827@yahoo.com and I will draw it. Or if you send me three or four pictures I can make you a photoshop mix up of the images. The more you donate, the more time I will spend on your sketch-but don't worry, I'm not going to send you something crappy if you don't donate a lot.
I wouldn't be doing this if I weren't so desperate. Thank you so much for your support. My family and I thank you.






0 comments:

Jackson Pollock by Miltos Manetas

Search