Posted by toadstar on 3:14 PM

Link Dump For 6/30/08:

I have a bunch of windows open and want to share some before I close them.



*Devo sues McDonalds for ripping off the rockin' Devo hat and putting it on some cheesy American Idol toy. My son has this one and that was the first thing I said-Devo! He has another one that has a mohawk and when you press down the mohawk it plays some crap version of 'God Save the Queen". Hopefully Uncle Johnny will sue them too.... The best part of the article and yet another reason for loving Devo (aside from their amazing cover of Satisfaction) is this quote:

"They didn't ask us anything. Plus, we don't like McDonald's, and we don't
like American Idol, so we're doubly offended."

And so are we.


* Neatorama brings us the Top 10 Strangest Anti-Terrorism Patents. Pictured above is one of my favorites, the rapid response patrol and antiterrorist vehicle. Is that awesome or what? I looks like something that Sgt. Bosco B.A. Baracus* and crew would whip up at the end of another exciting episode of The A-Team inorder to whoop up on the bad guys, save the village/town/hostle/whatever before collecting the money and running off into the sunset...

* I dub this the T-roll...

(edited to fix a link)

0 comments:

Jackson Pollock by Miltos Manetas

Search