Posted by toadstar on 5:20 PM
Labels: , ,

I Wanna Hold Your Hand:

Lucas has come a long way since Christmas. I remember him seeing Heidi hold his new cousin for the first time. He just stopped what he was doing, looked at his momma and turned around and walked off, as if to say "I am not dealing with this, when I get back, that baby had better be out of your arms."

Needless to say, when we found out the next day that Heidi was pregnant, we were worried about how Lucas would handle another baby around the house.

Then Heidi's sister gave birth to twin girls, and Lucas was excited about it. He loves to touch them and kiss them and hug them. He was even okay with them sharing Heidi's lap.

To see him being sweet to his cousins, holding their little hands (see above) and seeing him patting momma's growing tummy, calling out to his brother and trying to share with him (apparently Logan can see through Heidi's belly button) makes me a whole lot less worried about this baby. I think that Lucas will be a good big brother.

0 comments:

Jackson Pollock by Miltos Manetas

Search