Posted by toadstar on 11:56 PM

Lunchtime Reading in the Sun:

I just finished reading "Cell" by Stephen King. I enjoyed it for the most part. There were a few images that I could have spent the rest of my with out ever coming up with, and now will spend the rest of my life trying to forget. It did, however, keep me turning those pages. I must say that I was a little disappointed by the ending, it left too much unsaid. It did raise some interesting questions about what makes us human, and what would we have to trade to unlock the untapped 90% of our brains that go unused, and what lies in that 90%.

I took these pictures whilst on my lunch break. I love to go outside and read in the sunshine, and this past week there has been plenty of it. It wakes me up. It recharges my batteries. It helps get me through the rest of my day. More often than not it's the highlight of my work day.

0 comments:

Jackson Pollock by Miltos Manetas

Search