Posted by toadstar on 10:00 AM

Lazy Sunday:

Lucas is still sick so we just spent a lazy Sunday hanging out and watching TV. Here's a picture of my boy sipping his juice in the burbs.


We did go for a walk later in the evening though. I've had this camera for over a year now and still haven't really figured out all the different modes and settings. Sometimes I really miss my old SLR camera. Not that I was any better at taking pictures with it, I just liked having more control. But then again with a digital camera I find my self taking pictures of things that I usually wouldn't because I didn't want to waste film. One of these days I will find me a good job and be able to save up for a nice digital SLR. Until then you get happy little accidents like this one. I was messing with the night setting, which is basically just a long exposure, but I think that it turned out pretty cool.

0 comments:

Jackson Pollock by Miltos Manetas

Search