Posted by toadstar on 4:15 PM
Labels: , ,

Late Christmas Present:

The day after Christmas we found out that we were having our second child. I came as a bit of a surprise for us, we had intended to wait until our oldest son was at least three before we even tried, but as it turns out he will only be two when our second child is born. It has taken a couple of days to get use to the idea, but I think that we're getting excited about it.
So Bean Junior or just Junior as we are referring to he/she is due on September 2nd. That's just a day earlier than Lucas' due date was (I'm beginning to detect a pattern here).
So it looks like this year I got a Christmas present that I didn't even know that I had wanted, but it will be something that I will treasure forever.

0 comments:

Jackson Pollock by Miltos Manetas

Search