Posted by toadstar on 2:35 PM

Back To Work (Light Duty):


I had been off of work for the past two weeks for the holidays, so I got to spend a lot of time with my wife and son. Yesterday was my first day back, and I knew that it was going to be hard on all of us. During the break whenever I would get up before Lucas, or if I was out of the room, he would go looking for me. "Yaaaaya!" I would here him cry as he was looking for me. He wouldn't be happy until he found his Yaaaya. I was good for me, I felt like we had bonded, he wants his daddy, which is really cool.



I was feeling so sick last night-I think that I had what Lucas had on New Years. I came home and just collapsed on the floor. Later on Lucas was laying on the floor coloring. It was so cute I had to take a picture of it, so I slowly got up, fought a bought of dizziness and got my camera, and returned to the living room only to find out that Lucas had stopped coloring. I was feeling real bad so I rolled over on the sofa and fell asleep. A little while later I felt a tap, tap, tap on my back. I rolled over and saw my son holding my camera, he was using it to tap my back. I asked him if he wanted me to take his picture and he handed me the camera and I took this picture. Then I showed it to him, and he was so excited.

0 comments:

Jackson Pollock by Miltos Manetas

Search